Saturday, April 21, 2012

11111 Pageviews - Thanks for Reading!

We did it everyone! 11111 pageviews! Special thanks to whoever was the 11111th viewer, as I frantically kept on refreshing to make sure I captured this important moment. Maybe I should have put up a "Congratulations, you're the 11111th viewer!" that flashed different colors, and said you would win a PS3 if you clicked on it.

For all of you who regularly visit and read what I write, thanks! My blog doesn't really get that many hits, and most of the pageviews seem to come from image searches that lead to some of my more image-heavy posts (like this one on Lebron and this one on the Lakers). I actually think that this blog only started gaining some more traction this past summer when I updated a lot when I was in Taiwan and posted the fun Iris' Taiwan Documentary videos, and I'm glad that whoever of you have started reading this recently has decided to finally click this link or subscribe or whatever. Some of you may have only met me in these last year or two, and may not know me as well and may not have been following this blog for that long, so in commemoration of this awesome milestone of 11111 views, which took four years to get to (but hopefully less to get to 22222), I've compiled a list of some of my favorite posts for your viewing pleasure (some of which I think are my better posts, but that's for you to decide).

[Reading over a lot of posts of the pasts, I realize how knuckle-headed I was in a lot of different places, and how crappy of a writer I am, but whatever. I'm sure I'm gonna look back at me now in five years and marvel at how dumb I am now! ]

I know that a lot of you are studying for finals right now, so I thought it best to give you more stuff to waste your time with, as I know many of you are just sitting in front of your computers bored, just waiting for your distraction. Well, wait no longer! Your distraction is here!


If you want to know a little bit about my church and family history...
If you want to know what I do for fun...
If you want to read about some of the cool evangelistic experiences God has blessed me with...
If you want to know my stance on some controversial sports topics...

No comments:

Post a Comment