Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Iris' Taiwan Documentary - Dinosaur Cruise + Great Discovery!

We're not sure yet, but I might not have internet for the next few days, so I'll just post these videos up because I don't have any other post finished. However, these are two videos that I've been saving because they are probably the funniest videos I've taken so far, both revealing a little of Iris' deepest personality - her fear of dinosaurs and her occasional awkwardness in front of a camera (see this). These are must-watch videos!!!

Iris is hilarious. These videos are hilarious. I leave you with one of Iris' quotes of the trip:
"Whales are so scary. Even pictures of whales are so scary. They are so big!" - Iris Tseng

Iris' Taiwan Documentary - Dinosaur Cruise

[Setting: We are in this theme park and this is a kiddie dinosaur ride. The beginning is a little dark, but you should be able to see some other stuff later in the video]

Iris' Taiwan Documentary - Great Discovery


Thank you Iris for this material!!

1 comment:

  1. THIS IS A HISTORIC DAY. I HAVE DIMPLES TOO. HOW WE CAN BE MATCHING. <3

    ReplyDelete