Thursday, January 6, 2011

Winter Break 2010

Every time I come home, my spiritual life either improves a lot (as it did over the summer), or just takes huge steps back (as it did this winter break). Being home over winter break, I just feel so lazy all the time, which translates to my spiritual life as well. The praise night at LBC was a needed revival for me, so thanks to all of you whom I convinced to come  (and miss dinner) even though you didn't want to. I'm also happy to say that my spiritual life is back on track, as my earliest class is at 1:30, so I can spend a lot of time just reading the Word and spending time with God. Woot.

That all said, I don't think I've been punished more horribly in a span of 3 days as I did this break. A total of 6 bites of green banana, and more water that I've ever drank in an hour...probably more than a gallon.


Darren starts eating at 2:15. I start eating at 5:40.

Bonus Video: Wisconsin player hits a Minnesota player so hard that the logo comes off of his helmet.

No comments:

Post a Comment